Salary Plus Incentives exceeds $70K !!
We’re looking for exceptional Plumbing Technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential plumbing repair and installation.
As a Plumbing Technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair plumbing issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Sullivan Super Service has delivered superior plumbing and heating services to the Greater Pittsburgh area since 1964. Sullivan Service is unique because we offer a fun, friendly Team environment. Also we offer an extensive package to help our Technicians achieve their goals.
We are an approved site for Veterans. Veterans can receive the benefits of the GI Bill.
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Knowledge of plumbing codes and ability to perform common plumbing tasks.
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Sullivan Super Service brand.
- Willing to participate in our continuing education program.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude.
- Salary plus Incentives exceeds $70k